Rabu, 12 November 2014

The Benefits of Studying Writing
The benefit that we got from studying writing are classified  into three categories. They are for our life, academic life and society life. First, for academic life, there are so many advantages during studying writing. There are the additional of vocabulary, the increase of knowledge, and the process of train our self to be a good student in writing. So, we can pass the final assignment when I am going  to graduate from this University later.
            At the second, for my life. Writing can make people train their brain by using their mind to create a good writing. We can use writing skill to write our experiences into a diary book. There were so many people who could speak but poorly in write something. So, if I can be written something. It will help me to share our experience with our diary book because that is the safeness on to keep our secret beside told them to friends who could not we trust and believe in.

            At the last, for my society life. In my society life, I can use it to my basic skill to develop my skill to train myself to be a good person and easily to get a job in the future. In fact, there are so many people which can speak but cannot express their idea into writing. At the result, there are so many advantages that we can get from it and it are really useful for our life and society.

18 komentar:

  1. go ahead put...
    in the second paragraph, you should change at the second become the second i thing...:)

    BalasHapus
  2. it is a good essay and I think you can develop it more better

    BalasHapus
  3. it is the same as your second essay, still short. add the information more. ok :D
    but it is a good job. go ahead!

    BalasHapus
  4. i have read yours in group review, your essay is better than mine._. keep writing!! :))

    BalasHapus
  5. your experience seems like me. good job

    BalasHapus
  6. That's a good essay putri. Good job.

    BalasHapus
  7. good essay. again! clasical problem "the grammar"

    BalasHapus
  8. thanks guys, i really appreciate all of your comments. i trust it will be usefuL for me in my next writing works :D

    BalasHapus