Rabu, 12 November 2014

My Strategies to Study Essay Writing Successfully
            There are so many strategies that can use in study essay writing successfully. However, I decided to use my own strategy to get my goal in writing successfully. There are write more, read more and practice more. We can write more by writing diary in diary book every day. So, my skill will improve because I often do it every day. Discover my own strategy in learn writing is little but I want to change to be better in writing because it is really useful in my life.
            The second step is read more. If I want to write something, I often stuck by the lack of knowledge. It cause of my limited information. So, the second strategy is read more. As much I read as much I get. If I have to write about information, It will be easily to put it into writing. The kind of book that should I read are novel, academic books, and English books. Whole who related to the English books. So, read more is the basic skill that we get to be a good writer later.
            The last step is practice more. I realized that my weakness at the last semester that made me get that mark because I rarely practice especially in writing. My strategies this semester are practice writing intensively everywhere and anywhere. Even though, they are so many mistake on my writing I do not concern it. I be focused on train myself to develop idea and put into a written form. If I practice more I will not find difficulties to write everything at anything and everywhere.




23 komentar:

  1. good strategies putri...
    nice job:)

    BalasHapus
  2. there is still little grammar error, put! overall, that's impressive!

    BalasHapus
  3. it is a good essay and I think you can develop it more better

    BalasHapus
  4. puuuut. There's a little grammar error. what a good job put.

    BalasHapus
  5. Honestly, your essay is too short because I just got little information about writing. I thought that you need to add more explanation, example and data about writing, so the readers will be curious with your essay.

    http://ihsanpratama24.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-benefits-of-studying-writing.html#comment-form

    BalasHapus
  6. I agree with ihsan mak, you need to add the information more to enlarge your essay ;)
    okee

    BalasHapus
  7. your essay is good, and your strategies are good, i like it :)

    BalasHapus
  8. That's a good idea putri, well done.

    BalasHapus
  9. good essay. just want to remain you about the grammar

    BalasHapus
  10. good essay mulput, but it will be better if you develop your idea.

    BalasHapus
  11. Developing your ideas put, but it is a good essay

    BalasHapus
  12. Great job
    I have read it for many times and you have made it better...
    Do not forget to pay attention on your grammar.

    BalasHapus
  13. THANKS GUYS for all the comments, it is really helpful for my future writing.

    BalasHapus