Senin, 13 Oktober 2014

Essay Writing

My Experience during Study Paragraph Writing Last Semester
            My experience during studying paragraph writing last semester was very interesting. There were a lot of new things that I could get from the course such as how to make a good paragraph and how to develop our idea and express it into a good paragraph. Eventhought, there were so many difficult things that I still have and bother me until now. There were because of my writing skill and my bad habits in the past. At that time, I never practiced my skill at my boarding house. So, it was difficult for me to write something tin a short time and found a good topic to write to express my idea into a written form. I also wrote a paragraph without concern about what to write paragraph with unity and coherence. At the result, people did not get what I really meant on my writing.
            The other problem that made me regret about it in last semester was my bad habits. I  used to postpone my assignments in the deadline time. So, I was stress in the end to finish my assignments in the same time. I hate myself who tried to postpone my works. There were also another my bad habit. There was the lack of knowledge. I could not write something that I did not know, I did not know because I lack of knowledge. I lack the knowledge because I rarely read to read books. I used to watch Korean movies than trained my skill in writing. So, I hope I will change my behavior and focus to get the best mark at this time.
            I studied paragraph writing with Mr. Saunir and Mrs. Fitra. When I studied with Mr.  Saunir. I really like the way he tough me. He explained everything in a easy way. Anytime I was confused about something and asked him. He gave me the answer from my question. So, I felt like having time with my own grandfather. On the other hand, I studied paragraph writing with Mrs. Fitra. She is a funny teacher. He treated us not like a student but friend sometime. I like her side like that. However, she was really easy to change her mind when my friends argue about something. So it made me confused me and she also a little poor to give a good mark or her students. I wish I could get the best mark and increase my skill in writing.


12 komentar:

  1. well done ! I don't find any mistakes so far

    BalasHapus
  2. No new comment. Just like what i have told you before

    BalasHapus
  3. i have read your essay several time,,this is great essay...

    BalasHapus
  4. before 'but' using comma...
    do not forget it...
    nice work...go a head...

    BalasHapus
  5. I don't know whether I am wrong or not, in the second essay, exactly in the last. I don't understand what you mean "At the result, there are so many advantages that we can get from it and it are really useful for our life and society." I think, it is too many "it".or you mean, before "and" you put "comma" but for all, it is good. :)

    BalasHapus
  6. what a good essay. go ahead putri

    BalasHapus
  7. That's a good idea put, but be carefully in punctuation.

    BalasHapus
  8. over all your essay writing is good enough.
    For the future, it's better for you to give more support in your essay. So, your sentence will be strong.
    Actually I'm getting tired to do such this t

    BalasHapus